Waiver and Release of Liability
- All canine clients enrolled with PawPals DayCare must be at least 3 months of age.
- All puppies must have had their final puppy vaccinations before attending day care.
- Any dog over the age of 7 months must be neutered or spayed (puppies between the ages of 3 and 7 months are excluded).
- Proof of C5 vaccination must be provided upon enrollment and each year thereafter (a titre test is absolutely acceptable).
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times while entering and leaving PawPals DayCare.
- Dog owners need to notify PawPals DayCare if their dog has not been well within the past 30 days. PawPals DayCare reserve the right to request veterinarian certification of the dog’s health.
- The dog owner agrees to disclose any known aggressive/ behavioural issues prior to orientation.
- The dog owner must disclose any aggressive/ behavioural issues that the dog may display/ develop after the orientation process.
- The dog owner accepts that each dog has to undergo an orientation process to ensure that their dog is suitable for day care. The orientation process is a one on one consult with a Canine Coach. It will take place one evening after daycare hours and there is a fee of $29.00.
- Although all dogs go through an orientation, PawPals DayCare retains the right to refuse attendance temporarily or permanently. The dog owner further understands that while the results of the orientation will indicate whether or not their dog is suitable for day care at PawPals, their dog may require reassessing in the future, in particular if there is a negative change in behaviour. Although the orientation reduces the risk of a dispute occurring between the dogs attending day care, it does not eliminate this risk.
- PawPals DayCare may use certain forms of corrective behaviour techniques (in no way detrimental to the dog) to maintain an enjoyable and safe environment.
- The dog owner understands in admitting a dog(s) to PawPals DayCare, it is a cage free environment and there are inherent risks associated with such an environment, including (but not limited to):
– Injuries including broken nails, abrasions, cuts and sore pads
– Transfer of communicable illness such as kennel cough, ringworm, conjunctivitis,
– Possibility of behavioural problems
- There is a minimum of one day a week attendance. The dog’s owner understands that a “no show” or “cancellation” without 24 hours’ notice will be charged 100% of the fee.
- All payments will be made by direct debit. If you direct debit bounces, it will be automatically debited the following week and a $5 administration fee incurred.
- All dogs are to be collected before PawPals closing time (6.00pm). All late pickups will incur a surcharge of $10 per 10 minute increment that will be automatically charged to yoru account.
I agree that:
- I am solely responsible for any loss, damage or harm caused or contributed by my dog(s) while it is attending PawPals DayCare.
- If my dog falls ill or if there is an emergency and I or my alternative contact cannot be contacted, PawPals DayCare may seek immediate Veterinary care for my dog.
- I am responsible for all costs associated with clause a) and b) above.
- I will abide by all rules and regulations set out above in PawPals DayCare Waiver and Liability. I accept all of PawPals DayCare rules and regulations, accepting all terms, conditions and statements contained within.
I release PawPals DayCare and its employees and agents, from all liability and indemnify PawPals DayCare from any or all claims of every kind and nature whatsoever, arising directly and indirectly, from my dog(s) participation in activates or use of service and including legal claims.
I have read and understood this agreement and I understand I am waiving certain legal rights by signing and agreeing to this document.